Estamos experimentando un crecimiento sin precedentes
¿Cómo se asocia con éxito una empresa con la industria del cemento durante casi 40 años? En pocas palabras, la dedicación, la imaginación y la habilidad de nuestros empleados nos han ayudado a salir adelante, y nos permitirán a ser aún más exitoso en el futuro.
En PSCL, nos enorgullecemos de todo lo que hacemos. Centramos en nuestros clientes, nuestra gente y nuestros productos. ¡La ganancia no es nuestra única motivación; se trata de alcanzar nuestro potencial! Nos interesa el futuro del trabajo y en cómo operar de manera diferente, más rápida y más eficiente.
Nuestra gente tiene la capacitación y las herramientas para ser:
- Orgullosa de su oficio
- Innovadora para nuestros clientes
- Perturbadora para nuestros competidores
Brindamos un ambiente de trabajo propicio para las necesidades de nuestros empleados, y continuamos construyendo juntos una compañía de clase mundial.
Están haciendo algo bien; eso es seguro. Nunca tuve una entrevista de trabajo tan fácil. Normalmente, me pongo nervioso durante toda una entrevista. Pero en este caso, me sentí muy cómodo. Más empleadores deberían adoptar este mismo enfoque.
Sorry – we aren’t actively filling any Development Team positions at this time.
Me dieron la impresión de conocer bien la industria y de saber qué tipos de empleados necesitan.
Customer Support & Integration
We don’t have ordinary support people. We like to send ours on adventures! Our customer support staff are involved on projects from end to end: Testing, installation, customer relationships, long term support and upgrades are all a part of the job. We want the customer support team to develop an understanding of the cement industry and a relationship with our customers. As a Customer Support & Integration analyst, you’ll be responsible for ensuring that any issue is managed from beginning to end. You must have the ability to travel.
If you’re a dedicated person interested in technical support and field integration and want to expand your horizons, we’d love to talk to you!
Technical Customer Support Analyst — Edmonton, AB
All Support & Integration Analysts
- Log, investigate, escalate, and resolve support requests from customers via e-mail and telephone
- Provide on-call (24/7) support to customers on a rotating basis
- Provide training and guidance to customers both on-site and remotely
- Perform quality assurance testing as required on all products
- Create and contribute to portfolio documentation using WIKI and Sentry
- Travel to customer sites to provide commissioning and training of products
- Report to management team on a daily basis while on site providing commissioning and training to clients
- Provide remote commissioning and training of products when required
- Maintain customer information in Sentry – including hardware details, software versions and customer contacts details
- Work within the time allotments provided by the Customer Support & Integration Manager and report immediately variations in time required for allocated work
- Accurately record time use in Time Track application
- Open call review/monitoring
- Ensuring calls are opened and client has been contacted
- Providing status updates to the clients
- Closing out support calls after upgrades
- Maintaining client specific documentation
- Visio site drawings
- Sentry records (Computers/kiosks/PLCs/firewalls, installed versions, contacts)
- VPN connection procedures
- PLC programs
- Customer Specific CDM usage (Interfaces, unique applications, etc.)
- Storage Manager templates
- Virtual environment maintenance
- System Support maintenance (purging logs, database backups, etc.)
- Site audits
- Kiosk health checks
- Storage Manager and SQL Maintenance verification
- Database backup retention
- Regular database backup retrieval
- Purging outdated backups
Amable y cautivador; lo que da una gran visión de la cultura de la empresa.
Sorry – we aren’t actively filling any Administrative positions at this time.
The AutomationTeam creates the cool part of our business: Kiosks, PLC cabinets, camera installations and more. We use industrial components to build automation solutions and integrate our software. Activities can also include:
- Management and inventory of hardware in our test environments and for client projects
- Shipping/receiving of components and assemblies
- Involvement in selection and purchasing of technical components and parts
- Design (and optimisation) of assemblies
If you’re a hands-on person, have experience with electrical wiring, an eye for detail and a passion for quality, then you’ll fit right in!
Assembly Team Coordinator — Edmonton, Alberta
Are you an organized team player with experience in a shop environment? If negotiating with vendors and coordinating international shipments appeals to you – we would love to hear from you.
We are looking for an Assembly Team Coordinator who is driven to go above and beyond every day for our team and our customers. The right person will contribute to the success of our company by overseeing the continuous improvement of product hardware, maintaining inventory and working collaboratively with team members.
- Interpret electrical and mechanical schematics to order parts for manufacturing
- Program RFID cards for clients
- Book and prepare shipments to client sites, including customs and other shipping documentation
- Work with managers to schedule assembly requirements and purchasing
- Assist with maintaining premises
- Research and select appropriate vendors for inventory parts
- Purchase goods with use of Purchase Orders and receiving deliveries
- Negotiate pricing discounts where possible
- Ensure proper stock of inventory at all times
- Reconcile inventory through physical count bi-annually, liaising with Finance
- Manage inventory tracking system
- Create project hardware sheets for manufacturing
Research & Development
- Assist management in developing improvements to PSCL hardware projects
Skills and experience required for this job:
Experience – 2-5 years’ experience in a shop environment
- Electrical / Electronic / Instrumentation Technologist or journeyman with equivalent experience
- Forklift certification is an asset
Professional designation – CET, C.Tech preferred, but not required
Knowledge, skills and abilities
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Knowledge of electrical wiring and/or electronics (both AC and DC)
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Ability to troubleshoot and analyze
- Experience with cross border shipping and receiving
Proficiency in the use of computer programs for:
- Word processing
- Internet research
- Inventory tracking
Proficiency in the use of workshop equipment:
- Drill press
- Band saw
- Hand drills
- Soldering gun
- Various hand tools
- Must be able to lift up to 80lbs
- Bending, crouching, sitting, standing, climbing
- Shovelling, sweeping
Sorry – we aren’t actively filling any Internal Support Team positions at this time.
Sorry – we aren’t actively filling any Management Team positions at this time.