We are growing like never before
How does a company successfully partner with the cement industry for almost 40 years? Simply put: the dedication, imagination and skill of our employees have made us the success we are today and will make us even better in the future.
At PSCL we take pride in everything we do and we care about our customers, our people and our products. Profit is not our only driver, it’s chasing our potential! We’re interested in the future of work and how to do things differently, faster and more efficiently.
Our people are empowered and have the tools to be:
- Proud of their craft
- Innovative for our customers
- Disruptive to our competitors
We provide a work environment conducive to the needs of our employees, and together we continue to build a world-class company.
They are definitely doing something right. I never had a job interview go so smoothly. I’m usually always nervous for the whole interview. But this one was so comfortable for me. More employers should adopt this same approach.
Sorry – we aren’t actively filling any Development Team positions at this time.
They made me feel that they really know the industry, and that they are aware of what kind of employees they need.
Customer Support & Integration
Sorry – we aren’t actively filling any Customer Support & Integration Team positions at this time.
Friendly and engaging – which provides great insight into the company’s culture.
Sorry – we aren’t actively filling any Administrative positions at this time.
Sorry – we aren’t actively filling any Assembly Team positions at this time.
Do you have experience directing and guiding the selection, design, development and support of enterprise-wide applications, systems, data analysis and reporting solutions? If you’re seeking a new opportunity to build and grow an internal consulting team that is passionate about meeting strategic goals – we want to hear from you.
Business Operations Manager — Edmonton, AB
The Business Operations Manager is responsible for implementing strategic initiatives across the organization and he/she will manage business system technology, systems analysis, development, support and associated business requirements. The Business Operations Manager will plan, implement and support enterprise software systems (Dynamics, Sharepoint, email) and maintain documentation and support on networks, and phone systems. A typical day includes consulting with internal stakeholders, managing projects, and researching and implementing solutions.
To be successful you’ll need…
- 5+ years as an IT support analyst, and 1+ years of management experience with a track record of successful systems integration and support.
- to be agile. We are a growing company and the right person will be expected to think critically and creatively to find innovative solutions.
- to be an effective communicator. Transparency is important and you’ll be working with all levels of the organization with multiple stakeholders.
- to be a collaborator. You will work with resources from multiple business units and liaise with multiple teams within Corporate Services.
- to be a servant leader and mentor. You’ll need to work with your team to address their needs, develop them as a team, and implement solutions.
To stand out from the pack, you’d have experience in:
- supporting Linux and Microsoft servers
- developing/supporting Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- launching and supporting Sharepoint
- managing a Virtual Machine environment
- managing SQL server databases, internal networks and infrastructure
What you can expect from us…
- extended health benefits package, with employer-paid premiums
- a flexible, diverse workplace that supports work/life balance
- a unique opportunity to build and grow an internal consulting team
Sorry – we aren’t actively filling any Management Team positions at this time.