We are growing like never before
How does a company successfully partner with the cement industry for almost 40 years? Simply put: the dedication, imagination and skill of our employees have made us the success we are today and will make us even better in the future.
At PSCL we take pride in everything we do and we care about our customers, our people and our products. Profit is not our only driver, it’s chasing our potential! We’re interested in the future of work and how to do things differently, faster and more efficiently.
Our people are empowered and have the tools to be:
- Proud of their craft
- Innovative for our customers
- Disruptive to our competitors
We provide a work environment conducive to the needs of our employees, and together we continue to build a world-class company.
They are definitely doing something right. I never had a job interview go so smoothly. I’m usually always nervous for the whole interview. But this one was so comfortable for me. More employers should adopt this same approach.
Sorry – we aren’t actively filling any Development Team positions at this time.
They made me feel that they really know the industry, and that they are aware of what kind of employees they need.
Customer Support & Integration
We don’t have ordinary support people. We like to send ours on adventures! Our customer support staff are involved on projects from end to end: Testing, installation, customer relationships, long term support and upgrades are all a part of the job. We want the customer support team to develop an understanding of the cement industry and a relationship with our customers. As a Customer Support & Integration analyst, you’ll be responsible for ensuring that any issue is managed from beginning to end. You must have the ability to travel.
If you’re a dedicated person interested in technical support and field integration and want to expand your horizons, we’d love to talk to you!
Technical Customer Support Representative — Edmonton, AB
Our ideal candidate is a quick learner who will help us move forward with some new exciting and challenging projects by:
- Effectively assessing technical situations, establishing priorities, providing solutions
- Managing cases while documenting troubleshooting and customer interaction details
- Working individually and with a team to solve technical problems while communicating trending issues
We want to hear from you if:
- You hold a technical diploma in a computer-related discipline, trade certification, or equivalent experience
- You have excellent customer service and communication skills with an impeccable attention to detail
- You have an understanding of operating systems, networking technologies/protocols, and software applications
- You have proven experience with MS SQL: scripting, writing queries, creating databases
- You possess excellent oral/written communication skills
- You have experience in technical support (administrating & troubleshooting)
- You excel in timely, proactive, responsive follow-through on deliverables.
- You have strong time management and problem-solving skills, with ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- You have a good foundation in software installation and troubleshooting skills of Windows and network issues
- You have a Canadian passport and are willing and able to travel
These additional qualifications would be an asset:
- Experience in end-user software support
- Industrial experience in a lab or plant environment
- Experience with software testing methodologies and software testing
- Experience in writing end-user documentation
- Microsoft Certified Professional status
- Working knowledge of a language other than English, preferably Spanish
You must have the right to work in Canada before applying for this position. PSCL is an equal opportunity employer, and we pride ourselves on our cultural diversity. We are a growing company with a unique market and technical specialty that offers a friendly, inclusive and interactive work environment.
Friendly and engaging – which provides great insight into the company’s culture.
Sorry – we aren’t actively filling any Administrative positions at this time.
Sorry – we aren’t actively filling any Automation team positions at this time.
Sorry – we aren’t actively filling any Internal Support Team positions at this time.
Sorry – we aren’t actively filling any Management Team positions at this time.