We are growing like never before
How does a company successfully partner with the cement industry for almost 40 years? Simply put: the dedication, imagination and skill of our employees have made us the success we are today and will make us even better in the future.
At PSCL we take pride in everything we do and we care about our customers, our people and our products. Profit is not our only driver, it’s chasing our potential! We’re interested in the future of work and how to do things differently, faster and more efficiently.
Our people are empowered and have the tools to be:
- Proud of their craft
- Innovative for our customers
- Disruptive to our competitors
We provide a work environment conducive to the needs of our employees, and together we continue to build a world-class company.
They are definitely doing something right. I never had a job interview go so smoothly. I’m usually always nervous for the whole interview. But this one was so comfortable for me. More employers should adopt this same approach.
Sorry – we aren’t actively filling any Development Team positions at this time.
They made me feel that they really know the industry, and that they are aware of what kind of employees they need.
Customer Support & Integration
Sorry – we aren’t actively filling any Customer Support & Integration Team positions at this time.
Friendly and engaging – which provides great insight into the company’s culture.
Sorry – we aren’t actively filling any Administrative positions at this time.
Sorry – we aren’t actively filling any Automation team positions at this time.
Sorry – we aren’t actively filling any Internal Support Team positions at this time.
Product Manager — Edmonton
As PSCL continues to grow and respond to our customers’ requirements, we are looking for an experienced Product Manager for our maintenance portfolio to join our team to develop and deliver the PSCL solution set.
Reporting to the VP of Corporate Services, the Maintenance Product Manager stewards internal and external relationships to deliver business and customer value.
- Gain a deep understanding of the various Maintenance offerings, identify and fill product gaps and generate ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Create buy-in to the maintenance product vision both internally and externally
- Develop product pricing and positioning strategies
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Evaluate sales plans to ensure they are consistent with corporate strategy and messaging
- Act as a product champion to build awareness and value
- Develop processes and internal tools to effectively deliver the required maintenance solutions
- Marketing degree
- Proven work experience in B2B product management. Experience in Maintenance or service-based product management
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product through its lifecycle
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or experience in software development
- Strong problem-solving skills and a willingness to get the job done
- Skilled at working with cross-functional teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Additional consideration will be given to candidates with:
- 3-5 years working with the cement (or similar) industry
- Fluency in a language other than English
- A Professional Designation such as PMP
- Experience preparing maintenance contracts and managing entitlements for customers
We are a growing company with a unique market and technical specialty that offers a friendly, inclusive and interactive work environment. You must have the right to work in Canada before applying for this position. PSCL is an equal opportunity employer, and we pride ourselves on our cultural diversity.
If you are passionate about your craft, we’d love to hear from you with a resume and cover letter outlining why you would be the perfect fit for our team.