We are growing like never before
How does a company successfully partner with the cement industry for almost 40 years? Simply put: the dedication, imagination and skill of our employees have made us the success we are today and will make us even better in the future.
At PSCL we take pride in everything we do and we care about our customers, our people and our products. Profit is not our only driver, it’s chasing our potential! We’re interested in the future of work and how to do things differently, faster and more efficiently.
Our people are empowered and have the tools to be:
- Proud of their craft
- Innovative for our customers
- Disruptive to our competitors
We provide a work environment conducive to the needs of our employees, and together we continue to build a world-class company.
They are definitely doing something right. I never had a job interview go so smoothly. I’m usually always nervous for the whole interview. But this one was so comfortable for me. More employers should adopt this same approach.
Sorry – we aren’t actively filling any Development Team positions at this time.
They made me feel that they really know the industry, and that they are aware of what kind of employees they need.
Customer Support & Integration
Sorry – we aren’t actively filling any Customer Support & Integration Team positions at this time.
Friendly and engaging – which provides great insight into the company’s culture.
Sorry – we aren’t actively filling any Administrative positions at this time.
The AutomationTeam creates the cool part of our business: Kiosks, PLC cabinets, camera installations and more. We use industrial components to build automation solutions and integrate our software. Activities can also include:
- Management and inventory of hardware in our test environments and for client projects
- Shipping/receiving of components and assemblies
- Involvement in selection and purchasing of technical components and parts
- Design (and optimisation) of assemblies
If you’re a hands-on person, have experience with electrical wiring, an eye for detail and a passion for quality, then you’ll fit right in!
Automation Control Specialist — Edmonton, Alberta
We’re looking for an experienced Automation Control Specialist to work with our team to deliver world class control systems. The Automation Control Specialist is a key technical resource, performing detailed control system design, programming, and commissioning. If you excel at problem solving and communicating complex concepts to non-technical users, we’d like to hear from you.
The right candidate will have a Technology Diploma or Engineering degree and can demonstrate:
- Proven experience in PLC logic, and programming with any of the following PLCs: Allen Bradley, Modicon, GE Fanuc, Siemens, AutomationDirect, Omron, etc.
- Proven experience in HMI or SCADA programming and configuration of: Wonderware, Rockwell, GE Cimplicity, Siemens, etc.
- PLC 5 Migration abilities and experience with the conversion tool
- Proven experience in P&IDs, panel design and layout, bill of materials, instrument datasheets, control narratives, and wiring schematics
- Experience with troubleshooting and tracing electrical circuits
- Practical application ability with Microsoft Office and Visio
- Experience in ISA technical standards; CEC/NEC and Autocad
- Detailed analytical abilities
- Strong experience in factory, and user acceptance testing
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations
- A track record of following through on commitments
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills
What you can expect from us…
- extended health benefits package, with employer-paid premiums
- a flexible, diverse workplace that supports work/life balance
Sorry – we aren’t actively filling any Internal Support Team positions at this time.
Sorry – we aren’t actively filling any Management Team positions at this time.