We are growing like never before
How does a company successfully partner with the cement industry for almost 40 years? Simply put: the dedication, imagination and skill of our employees have made us the success we are today and will make us even better in the future.
At PSCL we take pride in everything we do and we care about our customers, our people and our products. Profit is not our only driver, it’s chasing our potential! We’re interested in the future of work and how to do things differently, faster and more efficiently.
Our people are empowered and have the tools to be:
- Proud of their craft
- Innovative for our customers
- Disruptive to our competitors
We provide a work environment conducive to the needs of our employees, and together we continue to build a world-class company.
They are definitely doing something right. I never had a job interview go so smoothly. I’m usually always nervous for the whole interview. But this one was so comfortable for me. More employers should adopt this same approach.
Sorry – we aren’t actively filling any Development Team positions at this time.
They made me feel that they really know the industry, and that they are aware of what kind of employees they need.
Customer Support & Integration
We don’t have ordinary support people. We like to send ours on adventures! Our customer support staff are involved on projects from end to end: Testing, installation, customer relationships, long term support and upgrades are all a part of the job. We want the customer support team to develop an understanding of the cement industry and a relationship with our customers. As a Customer Support & Integration analyst, you’ll be responsible for ensuring that any issue is managed from beginning to end. You must have the ability to travel.
If you’re a dedicated person interested in technical support and field integration and want to expand your horizons, we’d love to talk to you!
Technical Customer Support Analyst — Edmonton, AB
All Support & Integration Analysts
- Log, investigate, escalate, and resolve support requests from customers via e-mail and telephone
- Provide on-call (24/7) support to customers on a rotating basis
- Provide training and guidance to customers both on-site and remotely
- Perform quality assurance testing as required on all products
- Create and contribute to portfolio documentation using WIKI and Sentry
- Travel to customer sites to provide commissioning and training of products
- Report to management team on a daily basis while on site providing commissioning and training to clients
- Provide remote commissioning and training of products when required
- Participate in bi-weekly team meetings and act as secretary on a rotating basis
- Maintain customer information in Sentry – including hardware details, software versions and customer contacts details
- Work within the time allotments provided by the Customer Support & Integration Manager and report immediately variations in time required for allocated work
- Accurately record time use in Time Track application
- Open call review/monitoring
- Ensuring calls are opened and client has been contacted
- Providing status updates to the clients
- Closing out support calls after upgrades
- Maintaining client specific documentation
- Visio site drawings
- Sentry records (Computers/kiosks/PLCs/firewalls, installed versions, contacts)
- VPN connection procedures
- PLC programs
- Customer Specific CDM usage (Interfaces, unique applications, etc.)
- Storage Manager templates
- Virtual environment maintenance
- System Support maintenance (purging logs, database backups, etc.)
- Site audits
- Kiosk health checks
- Storage Manager and SQL Maintenance verification
- Database backup retention
- Regular database backup retrieval
- Purging outdated backups
Friendly and engaging – which provides great insight into the company’s culture.
Sorry – we aren’t actively filling any Administrative positions at this time.
Sorry – we aren’t actively filling any Automation team positions at this time.
Sorry – we aren’t actively filling any Internal Support Team positions at this time.
Sorry – we aren’t actively filling any Management Team positions at this time.