We are growing like never before
How does a company successfully partner with the cement industry for almost 40 years? Simply put: the dedication, imagination and skill of our employees have made us the success we are today and will make us even better in the future.
At PSCL we take pride in everything we do and we care about our customers, our people and our products. Profit is not our only driver, it’s chasing our potential! We’re interested in the future of work and how to do things differently, faster and more efficiently.
Our people are empowered and have the tools to be:
- Proud of their craft
- Innovative for our customers
- Disruptive to our competitors
We provide a work environment conducive to the needs of our employees, and together we continue to build a world-class company.
They are definitely doing something right. I never had a job interview go so smoothly. I’m usually always nervous for the whole interview. But this one was so comfortable for me. More employers should adopt this same approach.
Sorry – we aren’t actively filling any Development Team positions at this time.
They made me feel that they really know the industry, and that they are aware of what kind of employees they need.
Customer Support & Integration
Sorry – we aren’t actively filling any Customer Support & Integration Team positions at this time.
Friendly and engaging – which provides great insight into the company’s culture.
Sorry – we aren’t actively filling any Administrative positions at this time.
Sorry – we aren’t actively filling any Automation team positions at this time.
Sorry – we aren’t actively filling any Internal Support Team positions at this time.
Industrial Sales Representative/Customer Manager — Edmonton
As PSCL continues to grow and respond to the ongoing requirements of our customers, we need to add talent to our base of outstanding professionals.
Reporting to the VP of Cement Distribution, the Industrial Sales Representative / Customer Manager is responsible for generating new sales, managing customer relationships and project management. The ideal candidate is a goal-driven individual who has the drive to meet/exceed sales targets while establishing long-lasting customer relationships.
We’re seeking a sales professional with a proven track record in business-to-business sales, possessing great communication skills, enthusiasm, and organizational abilities. The ideal candidate is equally adept at leading sales presentations/software demonstrations and gathering/analyzing customer feedback and market research to deliver the PSCL solution set.
What we are looking for:
- 5+ years of business-to-business sales experience with a proven sales track record
- 5+ years experience in the development of customer-centric sales strategies by analyzing customer needs to support business objectives for new and existing customers
- A self-motivated individual with excellent interpersonal, communication and leadership skills who can sell integrated industrial solutions and manage business priorities
- Strong analytical skills to problem solve, assess solution sales opportunities, recommend and implement tactical sales strategies and marketing plans
- Experience in identifying new market segmentation business through prospecting and the development of customer sales forecasts and annual budgets
- A track record of exceeding sales targets within an assigned territory while contributing to the overall team performance
- The ability to maintaining accurate and timely customer, pipeline, and forecast data
- The discipline to captures all relevant information in CRM system in a timely manner
- Strong written and verbal language skills (English)
- Excellent familiarity with basic computer applications
- An ability and willingness to travel throughout Canada and the United States, as required.
- A degree in Business Management, Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent
Additional consideration will be given to candidates with:
- 3-5 years working with the cement (or similar) industry
- Fluency in a language other than English
- A Professional Designation such as PMP, PE, CET, Microsoft Certifications
This is a full-time employee only role: contractors and placement agencies should not contact us. You must have the right to work in Canada before applying for this position. PSCL is an equal opportunity employer, and we pride ourselves on our cultural diversity.
We are a growing company with a unique market and technical specialty that offers a friendly, inclusive and interactive work environment. You must have the right to work in Canada before applying for this position. PSCL is an equal opportunity employer, and we pride ourselves on our cultural diversity.
If you are passionate about your craft, we’d love to hear from you with a resume and cover letter outlining why you would be the perfect fit for our team.