We are growing like never before
How does a company successfully partner with the cement industry for almost 40 years? Simply put: the dedication, imagination and skill of our employees have made us the success we are today and will make us even better in the future.
At PSCL we take pride in everything we do and we care about our customers, our people and our products. Profit is not our only driver, it’s chasing our potential! We’re interested in the future of work and how to do things differently, faster and more efficiently.
Our people are empowered and have the tools to be:
- Proud of their craft
- Innovative for our customers
- Disruptive to our competitors
We provide a work environment conducive to the needs of our employees, and together we continue to build a world-class company.
They are definitely doing something right. I never had a job interview go so smoothly. I’m usually always nervous for the whole interview. But this one was so comfortable for me. More employers should adopt this same approach.
PSCL combines modern technologies and architecture with traditional process control integration. We also encourage growth and training in our development professionals!
CRM Developer - Contract Position — Edmonton
Are you up for a challenge? Do you like being involved in all aspects of product development? Are you passionate about your craft as well as the technology of programming?
We are seeking a contractor for a three-month term to design and implement Microsoft Dynamics CRM solutions. The ideal candidate will develop and maintain a platform roadmap, customizing the system to meet the business needs of the company
Core Competency Requirements
- Proficient in developing, coding, customizing, integrating Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Demonstrated proficiency in installing and deploying CRM Organizations
- Demonstrated proficiency in customizing and creating CRM entities
- Demonstrated proficiency in understanding and implementing business workflows and processes
- Demonstrated proficiency in using the either the CRM SDK or plugin platforms. Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft .NET development using C#
- Experience with source control management systems and continuous integration/deployment environments
- Internally motivated, able to work proficiently both independently and in a team environment
- Proven communication skills
- Strong drive to find ways to improve solutions, systems, and processes
Preferred Competency Requirements
- Experience with supporting Microsoft products (SQL Server, SharePoint)
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011
- Experience working on an agile development team
- Diploma or degree in Software Development, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or other relevant discipline
- 3 – 5 years of related experience or combination of relevant education and experience
Experience with any of the following is an asset:
- Reporting using SQL Server Reporting Services or Crystal Reports
- Source control tools such as Team Foundation Server, Git or Subversion
- Software design and testing methodologies
- Integrate existing systems and services into the CRM architecture.
- Assist with documentation and training activities
They made me feel that they really know the industry, and that they are aware of what kind of employees they need.
Customer Support & Integration
Sorry – we aren’t actively filling any Customer Support & Integration Team positions at this time.
Friendly and engaging – which provides great insight into the company’s culture.
Sorry – we aren’t actively filling any Administrative positions at this time.
Sorry – we aren’t actively filling any Automation team positions at this time.
Sorry – we aren’t actively filling any Internal Support Team positions at this time.
Sales Representative/Customer Manager — Edmonton
We’re looking for a dynamic individual who thrives on the thrill of the chase to join our team. One who enjoys building relationships, travel, and strategic problem solving. We’re seeking an individual with a proven track record in business-to-business sales, great communication skills, organization, and enthusiasm.
Reporting to the VP-Cement Quality, the Sales Representative is responsible for sales, managing customer relationships and project management. The ideal candidate is a goal-driven individual who will meet sales targets and establish long-lasting customer relationships. From leading sales presentations to software demonstrations, the ideal candidate is adept at gathering and analyzing customer feedback and market research to effectively deliver the PSCL value proposition.
Ideally your training and experience would include:
- 5+ years of business-to-business sales experience with a proven sales track record
- 5+ years developing and maintaining customer relationships
- Strong written and verbal language skills (English)
- Excellent familiarity with basic computer applications
- A degree in Business Management, Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent
Important aspects of this role (preferred but not essential):
- Knowledge of the cement manufacturing industry
- Knowledge of laboratory procedure and standards (e.g. ASTM, NATA or NSF testing standards)
Additional consideration will be given to candidates with:
- 3-5 years working with the cement (or similar) industry
- Fluency in a language other than English
- A Professional Designation
- PMP, PE, CET, Microsoft Certifications
This is a full-time employee only role: contractors and placement agencies should not contact us. You must have the right to work in Canada before applying for this position. PSCL is an equal opportunity employer, and we pride ourselves on our cultural diversity.
We are a growing company with a unique market and technical specialty that offers a friendly, inclusive and interactive work environment. We offer our employees a competitive benefit package including medical coverage, RRSP-matching and cake.
If you are passionate about your craft, we’d love to hear from you with a resume and cover letter outlining why you would be the perfect fit for our team.