PSCL is the leader in cement-loading systems in North America. We’re responsible for 30% of the cement shipped every year, and over one-half-billion tonnes of cement since we began.
PSCL’s Order Management and Loading Management combine to solve the problems unique to our industry.
Our Central Logistics Tool – Order Management – Connects Sales and Fulfillment Teams Across Your Enterprise
Purpose-built for the cement industry, Order Management (OM) is able to create and manage a full range of sales and material transfer transactions for bulk and bag cement, and associated materials. Utilizing a simple and intuitive Microsoft Windows interface, authorized users can create, track, edit and modify orders, diversions and returns for a single location, or with centralized order management a number of locations, such as a plant and its associated distribution terminals.
- Preloads (or ‘speculative’ loading)
- Multiple line item shipments
- Alternative product names (‘aliases’)
- Certification/specification requirements
- Shipping document requirements
- Pickups and deliveries
- En route diversions
- Order type changes
- Full and partial returns
- Third party orders
- Optimize product and maintain inventories through improved yard management
- Optimize your sales process
- Optimize cash